The Online Class Registration System That Does It All
If your hospital or clinic is looking for ways to trim costs and save administrative time, an often-overlooked area is in class registration. How much are you currently spending to manage the classes and training sessions you host for employees and the public? How much staff time is being spent on everyday activities such as processing payments, tracking attendance, sending confirmations and reminders, and creating class rosters?
GoSignMeUp’s online class registration and management software can save your organization time and money. This one system can be used for both your internal and public classes, with separate online registration sites created for each. Automatically track employee training, including continuing education units completed. Easily pull transcripts, create course completion certificates, send email reminders about upcoming classes and more.
Some of the most popular features of the GoSignMeUp online registration software include:
- Variable Pricing - based on registration date, course type or other criteria, so you can offer free training for employees and fee-based classes to the public
- Online Payment Acceptance - participants can pay via credit card, check or PayPal
- One Flat Annual Fee - no hidden fees, and all credit card proceeds go straight into your account
- Paperless Registration Process - so you can save the earth and your budget
- 24/7 Class Registration - participants register at their convenience
- Supervisor Login - department heads can enroll staff in required courses and then track participation
- Communication Tools - automatically email enrollment confirmations, reminders, maps and other important information to class participants
- Customizable Reports - pull transcripts, analyze enrollment statistics or view any other system data
To see how what GoSignMeUp can do for your organization, request a free customized demo today.